Real Estate Attorney Helena, Alabama
What Can A Real Estate Attorney Do For You?
We know that not every real estate transaction will fall into one of the categories listed below, as an experienced real estate attorney in Helena, Alabama these are a few of the things we can assist you with:
- Purchase and sales contracts
- Construction contracts to build or remodel new homes
- Foreclosure defense
- Entity structure and formation (partnerships, LLC's, Inc, etc...)
- Financing transactions (Purchase, Refinance, owner financing and home equity loans)
- Insurance Matters
- Closings and related issues/documents
- Purchase of foreclosed properties (aka REO properties)
- Landlord services
Complex Transactions Require Experienced Legal Counsel
If you have ever engaged in a real estate transaction before, you have noticed that they are not simple transactions. There are a variety of factors that need to be considered in the real estate field and they include:
- Government regulations
- Financial Considerations
- Setting Objectives for Buying and Selling
- Operational Issues
Because of the complexity of real estate transactions, hiring an experienced legal counsel is necessary to ensure that you have covered every step in your transaction. You need an experienced attorney who knows the real estate industry and is familiar with the entire process from beginning to end. Though our real estate attorney's office is in Helena, Alabama, he will be happy to help with any of your issues in and around the state.
Importance of Involving an Alabama Real Estate Attorney Early
It is very important to involve a real estate lawyer based in Alabama in your transactions as early as possible. Alabama real estate lawyers know what crucial elements to look for in purchase and sale agreements. There are many documents that your real estate attorney in Alabama should review prior to the closure of the transaction. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Title Reports
- Escrow Instructions
- Loan Documents
- Disclosure Statements
By "hiring a qualified Alabama real estate attorney", you are creating a better chance at defending title rights. You are also reducing your taxes and fees, which means less worries and more money in your pocket. Alabama Law Services, LLC is flexible in that we are able to work seamlessly with other professionals such as architects, contractors, engineers and CPAs to ensure that your interests are protected as much as possible. Come see a real estate attorney at our office in Helena, Alabama and get the help you need.
We Can Also Assist You In Your Landlord Tenant Dispute
An experienced attorney will assist and represent you in complying with all applicable laws and procedures when evictions become necessary. Additionally, we will vigorously pursue collection of related delinquencies, including pre-eviction and post-eviction collection and judgments.
- Evictions must strictly comply with established laws in order to be legal and insure protection of the landlord. Our attorneys will assist you with navigating through this process, whether simple or complex. We will prepare and file the necessary documents to insure a valid eviction, including, if necessary, the filing of the unlawful detainer action.
- We will also fight for you to recover the money you're owed in the collections process.
- The best practice to minimize your risk and financial exposure is to insure your lease is in compliance with Alabama's current Landlord-Tenant Act. Our attorneys are experienced in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing leases, as well as other legal documents and will assist you in compliance with all of the relevant laws.
Whatever your real estate or landlord tenant needs, call a real estate attorney at Alabama Law Services, LLC.